Adieyla Abdul Malek

My Photo
adieylamalek
16 june 1991, Kuantan. Single and adorable (pun bolee)
View my complete profile
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday 10 October 2012

just take care of yourselves. PLEASE

~assalamualaikum

just want to share something..



Secara jelasnya korang kena dengar aku meroyan yang tak ada punca..acheit! Saw this lyrics and saja nak share meaning of this song.
I know you've been hurt by someone elseI can tell by the way you carry yourself.If you let me, here's what I'll doI'll take care of you I've loved and I've lost.
"we are all sinners. And very few people accept in others
 the flaws that sometimes, they even carry around. This is
 not about people that have changed but two sinners, that 
loved and lost, because of who they are, and they tell each
 other they accept one another just the way they are" 


I've asked about you and they've told me thingsbut my mind didn't changeI still the feel the samewhat's a life with no fun, please don't be so ashamedI've had mine, you've had yours we both know, we know.
"No need to change "I've had mine, you've had yours, we
 both know". Yes, it refers to the past but the second verse
 talks about the now." 

They don't get you like I willmy only wish is I die realcause that truth hurts, and those lies healand you can't sleep thinking that he lies stillso you cry still, tears all in the pillow case,big girls all get a little tastepushing me away so I give her spacedealing with a heart that I didn't break.I'll be there for you, I will care for youI keep thinking you, just don't know
try to run from that, say you're done with thaton your face girl, it just don't show.When you're ready, just say you're readywhen all the baggage just ain't as heavyand the parties over, just don't forget mewe'll change the pace and we'll just go slow.You won't ever have to worry,you won't ever have to hide,you've seen all my mistakes,so look me in my eyes.

'Cause if you let me, here's what I'll doI'll take care of you (I'll take, I'll take, I'll take)I've loved and i've lost.

It's my birthday, I'll get high if I want to
"It's my birthday, I'll get high if I want to, can't deny that I
 want to but I'll lie if I have too" : see how he still lies? They
 won't change. "

can't deny that I want you, but I'll lie if have to
cause you don't say you love meto your friends when they ask youeven though we both know that you do (you do).One time, been in love one timeyou and all your girls in the club one timeall so convinced that you're following your heartcause your mind don't control what it does sometimes
"Because she doesn't tell her friends how she cares, "you
 and all your friends in a club one
 time,all so convinced that you're following your heart
 cause your mind don't control what it
 does sometimes."" .
We all have our nights though, don't be so ashamedI've had mine, you've had yours, we both know, we know.You hate being alone
"So...
 even now that she keeps doing mistakes, he forgives her
 because he understands her. Now : "You hate being 
alone" 
you ain't the only oneyou hate the fact that you bought the dreamand they sold you one
"He hates being alone so he understands that she has to
 go see somewhere else in the meantime before they are
 ready for one another. She hates the fact that she is
 falling in love again with him and she fears to be able to
 trust him... But she does." 

you love your friends but somebody shoulda told you somin',to save you, instead he said;
don't a-ha-ha-ha-ha,tell me a-ha-ha-ha-ha,I don't care a-ha-ha-ha-ha,If you're hurt a-ha-ha-ha-ha.I won't a-ha-ha-ha-ha,tell you a-ha-ha-ha-ha,you don't care a-ha-ha-ha-ha,if you're true a-ha-ha-ha-ha,
yang ni macam menyindir bunyinya
and bagi aku ayat yang sepatutnya
" don't YOU
 tell me THAT

i dont care ABOUT YOU" :p

don't a-ha-ha-ha-ha,tell me a-ha-ha-ha-ha,I don't care a-ha-ha-ha-ha,If you're hurt a-ha-ha-ha-ha.I won't a-ha-ha-ha-ha,tell you a-ha-ha-ha-ha,you don't care a-ha-ha-ha-ha,if you're true a-ha-ha-ha-ha,

but at the other side, it could be
DON'T TELL ME. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HURT

I WON'T TELL YOU. YOU DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE TRUE

 THAT YOU DON'T LOVE ME


I know you've been hurt by someone elseI can tell by the way you carry yourselfif you let me, here's what I'll do
"In the end, he wants her to be honest and so does she.
 And they will find their way :)"








0 comments:

Post a Comment